• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crimes revealed via sworn interogatories in civil matter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GGtheMachine

Tn.

1) Claimant sued for lost wages on days of which the claimant had already received FMLA compensation.

2) Claimant swore one vehicle was traded for another, to avoid paying taxes/fees when no such trade ever occurred and can be verified via uninterested third party that sold saod traded for vehicle.

3) 7 counts of aggrevated perjury in black and white sworn conflicting answers.

The local DA has no interest in assisting and we'll say due to political reasons. What agency or person would have interest in the first two issues?

Last edited:

cyjeff

Tn.

1) Claimant sued for lost wages on days of which the claimant had already received FMLA compensation.

2) Claimant swore one vehicle was traded for another, to avoid paying taxes/fees when no such trade ever occurred and can be verified via uninterested third party that sold saod traded for vehicle.

3) 7 counts of aggrevated perjury in black and white sworn conflicting answers.

The local DA has no interest in assisting and we'll say due to political reasons. What agency or person would have interest in the first two issues?
The DA. If the DA doesn't want to pursue, you don't have a case.

GGtheMachine

The FMLA issue would be federal, the title thing would be state revenue...

So if the DA will not are you saying nobody else will have any interest?

My understanding is that I am able to present these matters before the grand jury.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The FMLA issue would be federal, the title thing would be state revenue...

So if the DA will not are you saying nobody else will have any interest?

My understanding is that I am able to present these matters before the grand jury.
Who led you to that understanding that YOU are able to present these matters to the grand jury? You are NOT an attorney, are you?

GGtheMachine

[B][/B]
And isn't FMLA by definition unpaid? :confused:
Family medical leave act..... paid days off work for medically pre-certified pre-existing conditions

Who told me that I, as a non-attorney, can present before the grand jury?

The DA and also an attorney or two. I do believe tca and this states constitution specifies as much.

However, to whom or where would one take such issues assuming**************

Ummmmmm...
that even if one had a true bill the da would never prosecute say maybe a family member?

Proserpina

[B][/B]

Family medical leave act..... paid days off work for medically pre-certified pre-existing conditions

Who told me that I, as a non-attorney, can present before the grand jury?

The DA and also an attorney or two. I do believe tca and this states constitution specifies as much.

However, to whom or where would one take such issues assuming**************

Ummmmmm...
that even if one had a true bill the da would never prosecute say maybe a family member?
FMLA is not paid time off.

I think you're confusing it with something else perhaps?

The FMLA mandates unpaid, job-protected leave for up to 12 weeks a year:

* to care for a new child, whether for the birth of a son or daughter, or for the adoption or placement of a child in foster care;
* to care for a seriously-ill family member (spouse, child or parent);
* to recover from a worker’s own serious illness;
* to care for an injured servicemember in the family; or
* to address qualifying exigencies arising out of a family member’s deployment.

GGtheMachine

FMLA is not paid time off.

I think you're confusing it with something else perhaps?
Yanno, you are correct, but it still is criminal to take FMLA days off because you are actually blasted on crack and then later file a civil suit against another person for lost wages on those very fmla days claiming they harmed you unrelated to the fmla pre-certified condition.

Congressmen? Department of Justice?

This is a quaint little place here. One very notable first degree murder in which a certain 'in beautiful person' announced at the cop shop he was going to kill a certain person, did it in cold blood broad daylight, went back told them to clean up the mess

12 hours in jail that day and three years paper

Interesting enough that People magazine did a blurb on it

Last edited:

Proserpina

Yanno, you are correct,
I know ;)

but it still is criminal to take FMLA days off becaise you are actually blasted on crack and then later file a civil suit against another person for lost wages on those very fmla days claiming they harmed you unrelated to the fmla pre-certified condition.
Criminal according to which law?

Congressmen? Department of Justice?

This is a quaint little place here. One very notable first degree murder in which a certain 'in beautiful person' announced at the cop shop he was going to kill a certain perdon, did it in cold blood broad daylight, went back told them to clean up the mess

12 hours in jail that day and three years paper

Intersting enough that People magazine did a blurb on it
Um...OK.

So, what REALLY happened here, and what are you trying to accomplish exactly?

Who are YOU in the situation?

Antigone*

Get over it. You have no legal recouse if the prosecutors are not interested.

Who are you in this whole matter and how were you personally damaged?

GGtheMachine

To see that such miscarriages of justice are put in check.

I can't say I've ever witnessed such abusive discretion, judicial misconduct and just plain making a mockery of our system..... any other place in the usa.

Assuming what I am typing is truth, where/whom would one take such matters?

I can hardly imagine why my name rank and serial would have any bearing on a forthright answer and/or help

Proserpina

To see that such miscarriages of justice are put in check.

I can't say I've ever witnessed such abusive discretion, judicial misconduct and just plain making a mockery of our system..... any other place in the usa.

Assuming what I am typing is truth, where/whom would one take such matters?

I can hardly imagine why my name rank and serial would have any bearing on a forthright answer and/or help

You weren't asked for identification :rolleyes:

You were asked how THIS matter concerns you at all.

But other than that, have the subject (or yourself, if that's you) contact their/your congressman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">