• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slinkysmine2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona I would like to know if there is such a law as gold digger in Arizona. I bought a house a year ago and had a girlfriend at the time we are both from New York I paid cash for the house and made the mistake of putting her name also on the deed. This last December I went back to New York to see my mom and she called me to let me know she has taken over the house and I can't get it back she will put all my stuff outside in my truck and changed all the locks on the house. I have all the bank statements that show I'm the one who paid cash for the house and everything, not only that I give her $2000.00 a month to live on. Do I have any protection on getting back into my house and getting it back and moving her out?

nextwife

Why would you put a mere girlfriend on title? She is now half owner. Heck, I've been married 14 YEARS and my dear husband doesn't expect me to put him on the title of my premarital real estate.

Why haven't you retained an attorney and regained access to your residence?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">