• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!!! about rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

helpme21

I am desperatly seeking some advice my problem is that my niece just told me that her uncle, my husband touched her on the breast and would not let her go. She was 13 at the time and he was 21 at the time and she has been sexually active.
When I asked my husband he did not deny that he did touch her breast but she allowed him to and also he states that he never threatend her nor forced her. The time that this took place was one year ago and they both admit that there was no sexual intercourse between the two. She also was never scared of him beofre she insisted on going places with him alone as well. I think if this was forced why would she still play around and go with him places. I needs some info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">