• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vandalism by neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moonpatrol

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but...my neighbor went on a drink and drug-fueled rage last night and vandalized my husband's car after he refused to give her a ride to the store. I did file a police report. What other legal recourse do I have? I only have liability coverage on his car because it's paid off, and I doubt she has insurance.

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but...my neighbor went on a drink and drug-fueled rage last night and vandalized my husband's car after he refused to give her a ride to the store. I did file a police report. What other legal recourse do I have? I only have liability coverage on his car because it's paid off, and I doubt she has insurance.
Sue the vandal.

moonpatrol

That's what I was thinking. At this point I only know her by her first name - if I find out her info, do I take her to small claims court? What proof do I need? I'm truly, truly clueless about this sort of thing (obviously).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">