• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible vandalism? kinda worried

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liftstrong101

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

okay so earlier in the week me and some of my friends were at the mall, and they said they were gonna mess with people. well i went with them in one of the elevators and they silly stringed a penis on the elevator carpet. then later in macy's we went into the bathroom and one of the signs on the bathroom read. "any illegal activities on the premises will be reported to the proper authorities, and you will be prosecuted to the fullest" or something to that extent. i went in with them and they threw some soap on a tiled wall in the stall, and the other one silly stringed on the toilet. i know the mall has alot of security cameras, the mess in the stall wasnt big. id say it would only take a janitor like 10 minutes to clean it up. do you think macy's would even report it to the police or not?

liftstrong101

yea but how could they catch us anyways? i mean we left the mall after. the only way they could do anything is if we came back.

liftstrong101

also i checked newspapers and stuff and there arent any articles with our pictures in them. so we should be safe. i just dont think ill be going to the mall for months haha. also since we were in a bathroom they have no absolute proof it was us

liftstrong101

yea im definitely not doing anything like this again, im staying clear of these friends. i dont know if i mentioned in OP, but i didnt do any of the vandalism. i just followed them. in a way it wasnt the perfect crime cause my punishment is not going to the mall. how long do you think itll take before i should go back?

liftstrong101

yea im definitely not doing anything like this again, im staying clear of these friends. i dont know if i mentioned in OP, but i didnt do any of the vandalism. i just followed them. in a way it wasnt the perfect crime cause my punishment is not going to the mall. how long do you think itll take before i should go back?

cyjeff

Not to be cruel... but we got people with DUI's, losing custody of their kids, a zillion different kinds of theft, robbery and burglary, several dozen civil cases and I think I saw this year's newest group of DV's out there.

And this kid is silly stringing a penis on the floor of an elevator.

I am guessing it is because not a one of them could draw a boob from a first hand account.

We are volunteers with limited time... and we are dealing with "he put soap on the wall..."

Yeah, the rest of us call that "cleaning".

Proserpina

Not to be cruel... but we got people with DUI's, losing custody of their kids, a zillion different kinds of theft, robbery and burglary, several dozen civil cases and I think I saw this year's newest group of DV's out there.

And this kid is silly stringing a penis on the floor of an elevator.

I am guessing it is because not a one of them could draw a boob from a first hand account.

We are volunteers with limited time... and we are dealing with "he put soap on the wall..."

Yeah, the rest of us call that "cleaning".

Great, I'd just gained back the appetite, was enjoying a bit of cheese on toast and you made me snorkle said cheese all over the place.

I'm so gonna get you back for that :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">