• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recanting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Christi79

Hello I live in Cambridge, Maryland and I need a little advice. My boyfriend and I were attacked 4 in the morning on my sister-n-laws sofa. Even though it was dark and we didn't see who the person. My sister-n-law insisted it was my ex-boyfriend so thats who we told police we thought it was. Months later we find out that she has told people it was one of the many men that she was having an affair on my brother with and she only said it was my ex to cover the affair and keep the other men from knowing that she was also cheating on them. My boyfriend and I both told the states attorney this and yet they are refusing to drop charges. I don't want my ex going to jail for a crime he did not commit. What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">