• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sissi

I was terminated from my former job as a cna for an accident. I then applied with another agency an was hired. I began to work for a week and a half when i was notified that there was an investigation at my former job. I was then contacted by by new employer saying that I can't work because i was being investigated. Can they do that.

N

nursenonutn

firing <can i work?

hello sissi first i am not a lawyer((im a nurse) ive worked in nursing homes since i graduated yes the nursing home is required to investigate ALL incidences that occur also report them to state,if a injury was obtained,relax if...it was a accident you will be reinstated and payed for the days you missed this is for the residences safety you wouldnt want someone taking care of your mother that dropped her on the floor because of sheer neglect would you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">