• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible lemon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shelly517

in january of this year we bought a used vehicle. we had it 2 weeks and started to have mechanical problems(oil pressure gauges and rpm guage very irratic and check engine light on) i had the vehicle towed in was afraid to drive it.they said they fixed it , they changed the egr valve had it back week or so same problem again it went back to be fixed they said they cleaned egr valve and changed a spark plug got it back had it a week or so , same problem again, took it back to be repaired again said they couldn't find anything it was running fine. we told them if it happened again we wanted another vehicle because that one wasn't safe and they agreed. had the vehicle a week and it happened again so we took it back they said it would probably be a couple of days till they got another vehicle in in our price range that was march 1st. there was no buyers guide with the vehicle. could you please help? what should i do ?

L

lawrat

You have two options because it sounds as if they are stalling on purpose and not for any other reason:

contact your local better business bureau office and see if they can help you OR call a lawyer.

http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">