• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can Anyone Answer My Question About An "H Felony."

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

howa4744

Hi,
Will someone please answer my question. This person lives in Wisconsin and is charged with an H Felony (1) count of Misappropriate ID-Obtain Money. Although, the person used their own Identification card, date of birth and legal address and EIN number. This person has also had this account for about one year and was previously making monthly payments on the account. The financial institution didn't want to press charges, but a detective kept calling the financial institution asking them to press charges.The credit limit was $500.00 dollars. The count is paid off in full now. Do anyone know if this case be dropped.

Last edited:

howa4744

I opened a saving account using my business EIN and deposit 10,000,00 into the account. A couple of days later, I went to with draw funds and was detained at the bank. The police held me in their local police department for 8 hours without food and water. Then I was transported to the county jail where I stayed for four days without a court hearing. On the fourth day they let me go and dropped the charges. A month later, the previously arresting detective called my credit card company and told them that I used someone's SSN and to press charges against me.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">