• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underaged Consumption in Georgia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blake112690

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
Hey everyone, two of my friends got Underaged Consumption and I was just wondering if anyone had any advise or knowledge on this matter.They are 20and 19 and have never been in any kind of trouble with the law prior to now. We know they're going to have to pay the fine and go to court. Does anyone have any other details that we might want to expect? Thanks everyone.

kendramae89

I got arrested for this when I was 18 and They gave me a Diversion. It's pretty much unsupervised probation. It lasted a year and if you messed up during the Diversion then you would be violating. If you don't do anything wrong they will tell you after you complete a year of the Diversion then you can get it off of your record. That's probably what will happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">