• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrant and suspended license in a state I no longer live in

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

swigfy

Yes, I have several traffic violations in the state of Arizona. One of which is from April of 1991 for no proof of finacial responsibility. One for suspended registration from last year.And my license has been suspended in the state of Arizona.I was also informed by the court that there's a warrant for my arrest. I now live in the state of Ohio. My question(s)is, is there a statue of limitations on any of these charges and if so what is the statue on traffic violations in Arizona. Also how can I go about getting my license back, I've been licensed in the state of Ohio for seven years now and Ohio just now suspended my license for the stuff in Arizona.Thank you Bill

SORRY FOR BEING SO LONG!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">