• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

company split

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tlemons

I've worked for this company 3 yrs -the owners are brothers & they are splitting the company due to a horrible fall out.

I am the PR director and my mother is the president's assistant (more or less) and I have access to some of his confidential information, because I edit some of his documents. I've been chosen to stay with the president; however, my position is mostly being eliminated (I'm being forced to take on responsibilities not in my field), he doesn't communicate, and provides no feedback or direction.

I am quitting regardless. But, I want to work for his brother. I contacted him and a position is available. How can I do this legally? I want to provide the president two weeks, but I don't want to cause any extra legal complications. Presently everyone works in the same office until the first of next month.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">