• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair firing practices in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nursenonutn

thank-you so much for the rapid reply,first yes i did ask for a copy of results(actually asked if he wanted copy)to his amazement he stode looking at me,he wouldnt ever show anyone else theres.he gave me copy of....one page of a three page report,i relized later.the faxed sheet said in upper corner page two of three. second im aware of the chain of handling but how would i know if it was broken? they certianly wouldnt tell me,and last wouldnt they(the corp) be required to show evidence that everyone,everyone! was tested.im aware of (at least now)that 3-4 women are afraid to test told me(thinking im a fellow drug user)d/t they smoke marijana,even asked what i thought about sneaking in clean urine!i just listen,but im amazed at the deception of this whole thing i personally wouldnt test if i was them d/t no probable cause,if they did take it no urine test is going to detect 15 days later. we were all told by diretor of nurses who it was that took it. and thats another "q" dont i recieve any expetation of confidenculity even the housekeepers know why i and other nurse were fired. do i have a case? or do i have to report myself to TPAPN? i did after all use a substance(legal) to alter my cemistry. thanks also is there a way thata mixture of meds. would cause a false positive other nurse takes several meds.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">