• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transfer Real Estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

a3hernan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hello everyone,

So I have a few questions I was hoping to get some helpful answers too. I am in the process of looking to purchase my first rental investment property. Now I currently have a home and I would like to form an LLC to purchase the rental investment so that I can run the LLC like a legitimate rental property business while providing me with liability protection.
Now I know with how the market is right now, mortgage companies will typically not make a loan in the name of my rental property business LLC even if I personally guarantee the loan. So I know my personal name will be on the loan, which means that my personal name must also be on the property's deed / title at the time of acquisition. Now I have heard of the option to transfer deed from my name to my business LLC after the purchase but I am afraid of the whole “due on transfer" clause that the lender may exercise. When all said and done, I have heard different situations and I want to know the mostWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">