• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I file a Motion on Foreclosure?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

char222

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado
I have a hearing for a foreclosure I am asked to file a answer on this motion. But I am in the middle of a short sale should I still file it? I have been mailed a motion for a hearing on a foreclosure I need to file an answer. But the bank that is doing the short sale said not to worry about this hearing. She said not to do anything and you will not be foreclosed on. Should I still filing this answer my argument is the bank that owns it is under a class action sue and I don't think the have any type of assignment recorded that they own the home. It has been sold 3 times I think.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado
I have a hearing for a foreclosure I am asked to file a answer on this motion. But I am in the middle of a short sale should I still file it? I have been mailed a motion for a hearing on a foreclosure I need to file an answer. But the bank that is doing the short sale said not to worry about this hearing. She said not to do anything and you will not be foreclosed on. Should I still filing this answer my argument is the bank that owns it is under a class action sue and I don't think the have any type of assignment recorded that they own the home. It has been sold 3 times I think.
**A: yes you need to answer it otherwise there would be an automatic default.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">