• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need some answers **************

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mialee

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania, i'll make this short and sweet, my dad passed away in the end of April it'll be 2 years since his death my question is can i still try to sue his wife for his estate? is it too late, i'd be happy if someone could give me some good advice thanks :)

anteater

You can sue just about anyone for just about anything.

Why do you think that there is an "estate" to sue for and why do you think that you are entitled to a part of it if there is?

Last edited:

Dandy Don

Check at the county courthouse probate court to see if anyone has filed to open up his estate for probate and whether there is a will or not. And then talk to a probate attorney about your options.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania, i'll make this short and sweet, my dad passed away in the end of April it'll be 2 years since his death my question is can i still try to sue his wife for his estate? is it too late, i'd be happy if someone could give me some good advice thanks :)
**A: is probate still open?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">