• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage drinking arrest and search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jjkunesh

I was arrested last night in WI for underage drinking. i was not read my mirandah rights, my desk was searched for no apparent reason and my fake ID was found. Is there any problem here or can cops go through my personal belongings without a search warrant?

badsituations17

the same thing basically happened to me! i wasnt read them either...but i was taken only to the university police station? i wonder if i needed that done too?!

Just Blue

the same thing basically happened to me! i wasnt read them either...but i was taken only to the university police station? i wonder if i needed that done too?!
This thread is 6 and a half YEARS old and the OP has been banned....Post your questions on your own thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">