• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

timeshare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stitch1769

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina/North Carolina
Family bought a timeshare in S.C. from a company. Directly after buying in, same company sold out. New company verbally promised many new things and has yet to live up to any of them. We have tried to sell it and are unable. How do I get out of this nightmare? I want to walk away, but worry about my credit and legal litigation.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina/North Carolina
Family bought a timeshare in S.C. from a company. Directly after buying in, same company sold out. New company verbally promised many new things and has yet to live up to any of them. We have tried to sell it and are unable. How do I get out of this nightmare? I want to walk away, but worry about my credit and legal litigation.
**A: you can't count on verbals.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">