• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wells fargo blues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rogrda

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca. my mother died with no will. she has money in the wells fago bank .they gave me an affidavit of collection of estate assets form to fill out.on line 12 it says to descibe property well all i have is the last 4 digits of the account. they told me they cant help me fill it out. i cant find any paper work .i havnt turned it in yet .can i use just the 4 or can i descibe it differentlyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

nextwife

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca. my mother died with no will. she has money in the wells fago bank .they gave me an affidavit of collection of estate assets form to fill out.on line 12 it says to descibe property well all i have is the last 4 digits of the account. they told me they cant help me fill it out. i cant find any paper work .i havnt turned it in yet .can i use just the 4 or can i descibe it differentlyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Describe it as account held by the decedant, THEIR SS, address, etc, attach your appointment as executor or personal representative to show them you have the legal authority to access the account..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">