• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collusion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loginix

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Nevada

I had a question about auctions held at trustee sales and what would be in violation of Collusion? like if you held an auction within an auction would that collude the auction? i have many questions about "Collusion" and would like a little more insight on what it really refers to in an auction and what are ways to make everything legal. I'm trying to get into real estate law more deeply so i will keep researching around it would be nice to help.

DAD10

If your referring to an "auction" from the perspective of the seller being a bank-there would be none. If your further inclined to learn of the subject matter-I
would suggest you become versed in the subject by taking a basic real estate principles class at your local college.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">