• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is wrong with the system????????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hound dog

Okay what i want to know is how come I can call over to my x-wifes house and 90% of the time catch them drunk can barely speak on the phone but yet they have had defacs called on them several different times and nothing gets done.They claim there is no proof. My kids has told me about their drinking and fighting (knock down drag out kind of fights)on several different occasions but when someone turns them in my x scares my poor girls to death so they do not tell a thing. What to do ? My lawyer said i have no case w/o evidence but defacs can go over there and find nothing but let me call out of the blue and guess what I get a drunken ,slurring person on the other end.What the hell is wrong with this picture. Anyone have any suggestions?

A

AeroChick

In CA there are no laws governing the drunkeness in a person's private residence. If you can alert the sheriff if they are driving (i.e. you see them on the road, drunk, and you call from your cell phone and follow them) then you can have the 'evidence' that your lawyer eludes to. A parent needs to break the law, and not just be a stupid person (that's a quote from my own lawyer about my ex) in order to have the situation heard by any governing force. Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">