• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sassysmom115

i have worked for the same company for 2 years. did everything that was asked of me. recantly i was terminated on the word of a customer that i refused him a sell. which was a false statement. i gave him what he asked for and the management did not see it that way. they have been trying to find a reason to terminate me ever since i fell and hurt my back a year ago. my question is did they have just cause to terminate me or was it just an excuse?

A

Attorney_Replogle

In order to determine if you were lawfully or unlawfully terminated I would need to know all the evidence you have that would indicate, or tend to indicate, that you were terminated based on a disability as a result of the fall you had a year ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">