• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Do I Protect My Righteous Name/Credit History

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Denya54

My question involves real estate located in the State of: South Carolina

Business partner has stolen $30,000 worth of repair money from a business property, and never repaired a house, there is no air conditioning lines, or a working unit, no drain , plumbing lines are missing. Shingles are damaged, ceiling is sinking down. For the amount of money that was stolen you can build a house right beside it. Bank has never let me know that they have paid him the money, now I have received a suit papers from a bank for a foreclosure. What I need to do to protect my credit history, I have no money for an attorney , and prepaid legal is a scam, they do NOT want to provide their defense in this case, because of a pre existing condition as they claim, but the suit papers came in last week. I need help and advice to fix this mess. I do not need this house or money , all I want is justice, and house to come of the credit history.

HomeGuru

My question involves real estate located in the State of: South Carolina

Business partner has stolen $30,000 worth of repair money from a business property, and never repaired a house, there is no air conditioning lines, or a working unit, no drain , plumbing lines are missing. Shingles are damaged, ceiling is sinking down. For the amount of money that was stolen you can build a house right beside it. Bank has never let me know that they have paid him the money, now I have received a suit papers from a bank for a foreclosure. What I need to do to protect my credit history, I have no money for an attorney , and prepaid legal is a scam, they do NOT want to provide their defense in this case, because of a pre existing condition as they claim, but the suit papers came in last week. I need help and advice to fix this mess. I do not need this house or money , all I want is justice, and house to come of the credit history.

**A: this is your 2nd post on the same issue.

latigo

I want to make it more clear to get some real help ...
You won’t get professional ‘help” from “HomeGnuru” no matter how many times and how many places you post your questions.

Moreover, you have not made anything "clear".

Your post is too jumbled and disconnected for anyone to learn any more than that you have an interest in a piece of real property that is subject to a mortgage with the mortgagee now having instituted foreclosure proceedings.

Nothing from you post indicates that your “business partner’s” acts of alleged thievery or any of this stuff about the shabby condition of the building have a blessed thing to do with the bank holding the mortgage or its proceedings to foreclose the mortgage.

Perhaps you have a separate cause of action against the partner, but it would have nothing to do with the bank nor the consequences to your credit .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">