• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emergency, HELP!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goatmom64

My Fiance's daughter is being physically and emotionally abused by her mother. This isn't the first time this child has come to us for help and the last time the system not only put her back into the custody of her mother but also made my fiance pay more money to support her questionable lifestyle. The money is very obviously not being used to support this child in any way. She never has clothes or shoes that fit her and is now not even being fed a healthy balanced diet. Her mother picks her up and throws her, throws things at her, hits her and kicks her. The mother's boyfriends have also abused this child on several occasions. We are taking legal steps once again but fear it will fail this baby once again. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Is there someone out there who can and will help her?? CPS, to date, has been of no help at all and neither has the legal system.

Thank You...

Susan

L

lawrat

Small world. I went to CSU Stanislaus for undergrad.

Anyway, here goes: Of course CPS won't help you. What you need is the following: you need a private attorney to hire an investigator to videotape certain acts while investigator is on public property -- hidden camera. See what happens then.

G

goatmom64

Emergency Help!!!

Thank you Lawrat...We have hired a good attorney who was instrumental in helping my brother win custody of his 3 children. Their mother was a nut case too but not nearly as bad as little Jacqui's mother. That woman is a real nut bar.

So far we have won temporary custody pending a hearing. We are working with Stanislaus Co. CPS, who have been very helpful, and the Turlock PD. These good ole boys out here don't take kindly to grown ups picking on little kids. Pictures were taken at Emanuel Med Center and a thorough exam was done on Jacqui.

We've won one battle....I'm sure there are several more to go. Wish us luck and keep little Jacqui in your prayers.

Thank You,

Susan & John

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">