• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Real Estate Tax Deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

retired321

NH - My town is going to issue a tax deed on my home subject to the real estate tax lien I have not been able to redeem - I think it is sometime in April. In the last year I have lost my job, had cancer and a heart attack. I have lived in my home for over 30 years. Is there anything - anything at all I can do to prevent this from happening? Your answers will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

HomeGuru

NH - My town is going to issue a tax deed on my home subject to the real estate tax lien I have not been able to redeem - I think it is sometime in April. In the last year I have lost my job, had cancer and a heart attack. I have lived in my home for over 30 years. Is there anything - anything at all I can do to prevent this from happening? Your answers will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
**A: has foreclosure already been filed or tax sale completed?
You should talk to a BK attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">