• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IME - independant medical exam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

injured back

nothing is more frustrating than having the workmans comp insurance doctor saying that i can go back to work full duty. this totally contradicts what my own doctor says. acording to my doctor, he told me that i am to find a new line of work because my back is in no condition to ever do the laborious type work i have done for the past 5 years. i have nerve damage, and have herneated and bulging disks in a couple of spots. i showed the IME doctor all the x rays, mri's, along w/ all the evaluations from x ray/mri stating what was found wrong w/ my back, and he still recommended putting me back to work full duty. sounds like some kind of sick and twisted game the workmans comp and IME doc. are playing. my question is---am i still able to perform my job w/restrictions? or are they going to force me to perform jobs that will injure and harm my back more so?
thanks for your help...

C

CTmarcy

I don't know what state your in but in my experience, they sent me to school because I could not preform the work I was previously doing, CT, workers comp pays for training, and you still get your weekly workers comp and disabily SSI. Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">