• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can school security get personal info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Franky

I had a rental carfor a couple weeks and recieved 9 parking tickets on a campus im allowed to park on but I didn't have a sticker. The total know turns out to be 650$. Im a student and don't have that to pay on school tickets. They did get my name but have no proof. So I told the dean of students it wasn't my car. Technicaly I wasn't lying but talk about snow balling. The head of security wanted to talk to me. He said that it was a matter of time before he got the info on who rented the car he said he just didn't have the vin at the time. The rental company can't release that info to school security can they? He said that if they found out I was lying they would bring me up to the board of accademic standards.( this is a proffesional school)So parking tickets have now turned into threatning my career. Security seems to be taking it personally too because on my new car they gave me another ticket for failure to have the sticker properly attached to the window. another hundred dollars for spite I think? help please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">