• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet Business Portal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ZiaRizvi

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? My sister lives in Florida.

Hi, I am a Pakistani citizen & my sister lives in Florida she is a US Citizen.

My Question is that I have a Internet Portal business registered in Pakistan. Now I want people to shop through Credit cards or Paypal. But in Pakistan Paypal service is not available and currently Banks are not providing any service through which internet transaction can be handled or deposited here in my account.

My Sister lives in Florida, I want to map her Bank account with my internet transactions, so that if any one purchase through my website and pay through credit card, the amount goes to her Bank account, and she can send it to me later. She is agreed to do so, but need your advise.

2) Incase if she becomes my business partner, can we use her account for internet transactions.

She may contact you for the same. Thanks in advance for your advice.

tranquility

Funneling money to Pakistan through a sockpuppet in Florida--hmm...F.B.I. much? Actually, probably Treasury agents. But, some federal agency is going to get very interested in sister. I suggest she see an attorney and register appropriately as a money service business.

racer72

Not a good idea. Your sister could be held liable for taxes related to your sales. Paypal will shut down any accounts tied to the bank account if they see it is being used to circumvent their rules. Others will be along with other reasons not to do this.

ZiaRizvi

Z

Some one gave that idea, I knew that it is not a good advise, but just wanted professinal advices from you. A senior in a similar business informed me that 2Co and moneybooker operates here and my customers can use that services, so i am happy that its no more a hurdle now. Many thanks for your advice. I must say it is a great form.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">