• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmens comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DEBBIE MONK

I got hurt at work 1 year ago was drawing workmens comp. Doctor relased me on restricted duties. I was still in bad pain and wanted a second opinion they said it was in my rights to do this but they didn't tell me that my benfits would stop. are they able to do this? the second doctor done a myelogram and I had complications from the test. the spinal fluid leaked from spine which caused a massive headache and had to have a blood patch done, now i'm have severe back pain. What is my legal rights now? Can't work but will not let me draw benfits. the doctor just brushed me off and will not see now. he referred me back to my family doctor with suggestions. what can i do?

If I were you I'd hire an attorny because someone should be liable for you injuries...I got injured on my jod and been thru it all...worker's comp well let me tell you I have no faith in the system at all....good luck

D

DEBBIE MONK

thank you for your reply. I have talked to an attorney and he said i should go back to work and try to do the job if i can't then call him but i am scared that i will hurt myself worse. and second doctor didn't say anything about releasing me yet. I have no faith in worker comp either and the doctors do take there side.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">