• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help & Advice required pls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

william john

HELP PLEASE.

I am a 50% share owner in a company. Over the last 3 years I have had issues with an ex-wife who has caused no end of problems emotionally and professionally. This hasnt been helped by the fact that my son has been quite ill over this period. I am now in a situation where my business partner is now looking for 60% of the business. He is putting pressure on me to hand over the 10% saying he will leave otherwise. I see this as a shame as we have developed a small relatively successful business. Can someone please give me some advice on what the implications could be if I hand over the 10% or some advice on whether it might be a good thing to just go out on my own. At the moment my head is totally in a mess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">