• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

william john

HELP PLEASE.

I am a 50% share owner in a company. Over the last 3 years I have had issues with an ex-wife who has caused no end of problems emotionally and professionally. This hasnt been helped by the fact that my son has been quite ill over this period. I am now in a situation where my business partner is now looking for 60% of the business. He is putting pressure on me to hand over the 10% saying he will leave otherwise. I see this as a shame as we have developed a small relatively successful business. Can someone please give me some advice on what the implications could be if I hand over the 10% or some advice on whether it might be a good thing to just go out on my own. At the moment my head is totally in a mess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">