• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you sue your attorney for for misreprestentation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CTmarcy

I was injured in 92,93,95 I pulled my muscles.
My case date started in 97. workers comp paid for carpal tunel both hands muscle damage both shoulders, in 98 after all my surjuries I was still in pain couldn't hold a job. Applied for SSI I was awarded, now my attorneys everytime we go to the commossioner don't know how to explain my case, I always end up having to tell the story over and over, even the commissioner knows the whole story. I have 4 slipped disks in my neck 2 are hernated, 1 is on my nerve which is on the right side, where I've been complaining since 93 of this pain. Yesterday I went for an IME this is the 5th one since 97 I have been to. Now it looks like I'll never be able to hold a job because of this the insurance is saying they can't except this claim, I have all my documentations since 92, where the insurance company paid for all my therapy and Dr appointments for neck pain, so it looks like this is going to be a lost battle because my attorneys always have me do all the talking and looking and getting allmy paper work in order. Now my question is can I sue this law firm for misrepresentation, and or another law suit against them.
I have asked the commissioner 3 times to let me get another law firm but he says you come this far just lets see what happens. HELP I'm 39 and still have over 20 years working years left, and I can't live with this pain. I am in Connecticut.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">