• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract terms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bertshannon

I live in Michigan. I have sent a few items to a local consignment store for sale. The first few things that I left were written on a contract which I signed. The stated term was four months.That was about 1 1/2 year ago. That contract expired, however, and I continued to bring items in for sale. I always made a listing of what I left, but I never signed a new contract, or received a receipt for the additional items I left. Now the consignment store is gone and I have nothing. What are my rights concerning the items that I left after the contract date? Can I sue to get money for them? I was told that they were given to charity. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">