• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LET A FRIEND USE MY CAR

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BIGREDDS2739

on 3/15/01 i let a friend use my car to see her grandmother off to the hospitol while i was at work on that day my car was stolen because she got out the and left the keys in the car with the car running and picked up her mail out of somebodys house on that day she said she would pay for my house locks to get change and give me my dedcutable which is $500.00 on the following friday she gave me $250.00 and said i will give you the other haft next pay day which is 4/06/01 (o my car was found on 3/28/01) and a window is broken out and i can get it fix for $275.00 but when i asked her about the money she said it not her problem any more but thats not all that need to be fix because all my car keys and my alarm remote is still out there so can i take her to small claims court for all the money i need to get this work done by the way i live in maryland and she did say in the police report that she did leave the keys in the car with the car running

JETX

Man, that is one L-O-N-G sentence. I suggest you go out and buy some periods for your keyboard and use them to edit or repost your message cause my eyes got sore trying to read the whole thing and now I have a headache and I might consider taking legal action against you since I think you might have caused my headache and now my eyes are watering and I think I need some Murine or something like that and oh no my keyboard is about to start on fire it is getting real hot and I hope that someone calls the fire department. Too late!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">