• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

environmental Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermal

There is a company which has the base in Atlanta but owns an old train > yard in central Arkansas, in which coal cars are stored, repaired, > cleaned, and dispatched as part of the company's rolling stock. The yard > has been inspected by the state, which claims that the facility has no > permits with the state, and does not comply with the environmental laws. > The yard is located on a tributary of the Arkansas River. Someone else is > planning a large and housing development and we suspect they they called > the state.>> What I want to know is what should I do in this case? How can I get the > permits? And until I get the permits should I tell my supervisor to stop > working? What do you think we should do? I really need some help. thank you !!

JETX

How can I get the > permits? And until I get the permits should I tell my supervisor to stop > working? What do you think we should do?
You are looking for legal SERVICES for a complex issue that is far beyond the scope of this legal ADVICE site.
Talk with a good LOCAL attorney who can review ALL the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">