• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

headstone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nessa2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama

My brother and I are the only heirs to my late Mothers estate and are co-executors. Mother was buried next to Dad and on the back side of the headstone are her mother and father- they share the headstone. My brother has been divorced for at least 10 years and has remarried. His ex-wife went to the monument company and had engraving put on the already existing family headstone. We are very upset- neither one of us want anything to do with her- she is not family. Is there anything we can do?:mad:

justalayman

well, to start with you might consider speaking with the company that added the writing to the headstone and ask them why they did what they did. If they cannot provide an explanation, you could then ask them to propose how they intend on repairing the situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">