• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

VISITATION MODIFICATION DUE TO ABUSE

• Thread starter STEPHANIE SMITH
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

STEPHANIE SMITH

oregon
i have a dilemma in my court hearing. my attorney didn't attach subsiquent disclosures with the modification request to the court. hence, the judge is not allowing this vital evidence. how can i get this admitted into the court hearing? what law or stipulation do i have a right to use? please help!! my boys, need to be protected from their father who sexually abused them?
thank you, stephanie

S

Staci L

washington
i am not legally able to help you but i just want to comend you on your dedication to your boy's. I am a single mother becasue of domestic violence, of two little girls. And i fight for my rights for my girls to protect them from a harmful relationship with their dad, until he has proven to the courts and me that he had gotten the needed help.

I wish you and your boys all the best.

T

truth is powerful

OK first off I know what the system can be like, and it seems that no one branch of anybody can help guide you through this one. Are you alredy divorced? Is there a set visitation schedule. Has csd been invoved and what were their findings? Was their father convicted? Under measure 11 or did he plea bargain? Has the sentence been served? What are the conditions of his probation? How far along are you in this? Are your children recieving therapy? Would the therapist be called as a witness? When is your court date? What county are you in? I have lived a similar situation maybe and can help you with what I have found to be true in our state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">