• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can we do to stop this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dirkswife4

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OHIO

We own and operate a small trash service. We hva a neighbor (who is my son-in-laws sister) who is constantly reporting us for flat out lies. 1. She called the EPA and reported that we "kept and stored" all the trash thats collected at our house. We proved we use the dump every week numberous times. 2. She called the BBB acting like she was one of our customers and made up a bunch of BS, told them we dont pay taxes on our business, that I draw disability while running the route. (I dont do any of the trash pick-up my husband and son do, and I was denied again for disability and I have our tax papers from H&R Block to prove the tax stuff) 3. She called the Board of Health for our county telling them the same thing she told the EPA. We proved all we had to and we arent getting fined or anything, but this is getting so old. Im so tired of wondering what next. Do we have any grounds to file defamation, or anything on her to stop this. We are trying to make a living ang the hassle of her constant BS is getting old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">