• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Biz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

new_biz60

Hi, I have try to open many business in the past. but they never worked out for me. but i think i can do this new one. I came with the idea while working at my current job. and if i go ahead with it i may become a competitor of my current employer.

now i am not planing on taking anything from my current job. and i was wondering if there may be a problem with this.

i live and work in Florida and i never sing a non compete.

i think that my question is if i go threw this can i get in any real legal trouble?

Thanks

Country Living

Hi, I have try to open many business in the past. but they never worked out for me. but i think i can do this new one. I came with the idea while working at my current job. and if i go ahead with it i may become a competitor of my current employer.

now i am not planing on taking anything from my current job. and i was wondering if there may be a problem with this.

i live and work in Florida and i never sing a non compete.

i think that my question is if i go threw this can i get in any real legal trouble?

Thanks
This has nothing to do with your question; but, I have a compelling need to ask anyway. Where did you go to school?

ETA: On second thought, maybe it has everything to do with it.....

Last edited:

new_biz60

This has nothing to do with your question; but, I have a compelling need to ask anyway. Where did you go to school?

ETA: On second thought, maybe it has everything to do with it.....
i have to say that i went to a college like the art institute or full sale. for web development or computer silence degree

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">