• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Business Grants???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

break_bread

Michigan.

Ive recently put about 1600 dollars into a new DJ Service Company (pretty much just me being a mobile DJ so far). And still need some money to really get started with Equipment and Advertising, etc, etc.

So I was looking into Small Business Grants but im told 90% of advertised 'Grants' online are fake. So any advice on where to get information on any kind of New/Small Business Grants and such would be AWESOME. Thanks in advance for any help.

HomeGuru

Michigan.

Ive recently put about 1600 dollars into a new DJ Service Company (pretty much just me being a mobile DJ so far). And still need some money to really get started with Equipment and Advertising, etc, etc.

So I was looking into Small Business Grants but im told 90% of advertised 'Grants' online are fake. So any advice on where to get information on any kind of New/Small Business Grants and such would be AWESOME. Thanks in advance for any help.
**A: do a search on the government SBA website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">