• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions re 11360a and b

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mojo4unity

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Regarding my initial question titles wrong charge, on my court papers it states the charge 11360a ... over 28... which is why I looked up the code. In 11360b it specifies under 28.5 grms, so if I only had 13.8 grms shouldn't I have been charged with "b" as opposed to "a"? Why would an amount be listed on "b" of being under if "a" is not over? I am sure that these amounts came about for a reason. I am only attempting to make sure that everything is what it should be and that I am not getting charged for more than what was there. Thank you.

You pled to it with a factual basis for a plea or were convicted of it. You need to talk with your lawyer I think. Some people get their PD and just take whatever gets mentioned and get screwed over.

Why are you on probation for such a small amount? Did you have 13 gram baggies? were you selling or what happened?

a) also applies to transporting any amount over (b) so that could be why they stated over 28.5 grams... but you said you only had 13?

it doesnt jive up.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">