• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet business, which state to form LLC?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunkapoor22

For a business that sells event tickets nationwide in U.S on the internet, which state would be best to organize an LLC in?

For a start-up business that would sell tickets on-line, which state would be best to form an LLC in? I myself am located in Illinois but like many others, I am considering Nevada or Delaware. We are located in Illinois but this would not matter much for an internet business I think. Is there usually a tax we would pay for on line sales? And would incorporating in another state save us substantially in taxes? I should add that 20% of sales will be generated from off-line in IL, TX and CA down the road and more states could be added.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">