• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chloe1evans

(Oklahoma)
ok got cought with weed that my frien gave me at school & im alreddy on probation for vandilisim :{{ so what might happen or what should I do

racer72

Quit smoking weed and get an education. It readily apparent from your post that you are smoking way too much pot. If not I see your future is going to be asking a specific question for a living.

"Do you want fries with that?"

youre on a path to finding yourself in a world of hurt you cant really imagine.

Adult or juvi?

Either way, you are going to start limiting your options such as deferred sentencing.. etc.. as they work their way through probation violations, new law convictions and increasing punishments and methods of punishment... including jail and then as it goes on, you goof up and commit a felony and get caught.

I call this "life in prison on installments" and there are many people who like this lifestyle.

Make some better choices and it will work out. Or continue doing dumb stuff and reap the whirlwind. Youre in the system. They will grind you to pieces.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">