• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

inhertance loans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vickieesposito

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california My question is it a good idea to get an inhertance loan Facts are my father has everything in a trust there is over 300,000 in cash and 3 homes and 1 out of state property My father did not itemize anything. Problem Im told is out of state property has to go thru that states probate laws before disturbution of estate can take place and Im told it can take over a year

vickieesposito

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california My question is it a good idea to get an inhertance loan Facts are my father has everything in a trust there is over 300,000 in cash and 3 homes and 1 out of state property My father did not itemize anything. Problem Im told is out of state property has to go thru that states probate laws before disturbution of estate can take place and Im told it can take over a year
hope im working your system correctily

anteater

Problem Im told is out of state property has to go thru that states probate laws before disturbution of estate can take place and Im told it can take over a year
OK, who is telling you that?

We have trust vs. will debates here quite often, much of which centers around the relative expenses of probate and trust administration which can vary widely depending upon the state. But one of the situations in which there is a definite advantage to a trust is where real property is owned in a state (or states) other than the state of residence. Having that property in a trust obviates the need to go through ancillary probate in another state.

There are companies that will lend against an inheritance. But it will be at a pretty hefty price.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">