• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job Postings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msteine2

I see the company i work for listing several positions that are currently occupied but are being posted due to some immigration status of the people holding those positions. The jobs are posted for 4 days and anyone who does apply doesnt get any interview or anything? What is actually going on with this???

Antigone*

I see the company i work for listing several positions that are currently occupied but are being posted due to some immigration status of the people holding those positions. The jobs are posted for 4 days and anyone who does apply doesnt get any interview or anything? What is actually going on with this???
This is not a legal question and you did not post your state ~ 2 strikes:cool:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
See if this helps.

No matter what state you are in, the law does not require employers to post all jobs. Or any jobs.

No matter what state you are in, the law does not require employers to interview everyone who applies. Whether the jobs were posted or not.

If you want any more information than that, you will need to post your state and ask an actual question.

eerelations

cbg's response applies if you're in Canada, too. If you are in Canada and have additional questions, feel free to post them - I'm in Canada too and can help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">