• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just been given the boot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

help ems

united kingdom

hi i have just come back from a two week holiday which please consider in i only got paid for one week of and handed a letter by my employer,

''With deep regret and consideration that i feel i have to terminate your employment at <****> from the 5th of june 2010 as you are still within your probationary period.''

''Since you started your employement in february you have been troubled with stressfull times and several medical problems/illnesses, i appreciate that despite of the problems you have continued to come to work however i do feel as though these problems have led to you not to work to the best of your ability, therefor you have not reached the level of effciency i expect from an employee after this lenght of time''

Forgive me but they employeed 3 extra staff whilst i was away, any help or advice with wether i am just hung out to dry or i can do anything would be much appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">