• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Multi Million Dollar Warranty Claim Against Estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BBroder

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Missouri

My dentist (of Missouri) passed away on October 5, 2009 and the date of first publication was November 6, 2009. His widow sold his LLC dental practice in late April, 2010. My dentist specialized in cosmetic dentistry and had hundreds of patients, each with perhaps ten or more crowns or composites involved. His LLC warranted crowns for 10 years and composite fillings for 5 years. There are probably millions of dollars worth of warranted dental crowns and composites outstanding. The dentist that purchased the LLC is not assuming or honoring the warranties. I currently have one crown with a hairline crack that will eventually need to be repaired. Before the proceeds of the sale are distributed, is there anything that can be done to protect the future interests of myself and his other clients that may eventually have claims during the next 10 years?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Dandy Don

You should be discussing this with a medical malpractice attorney or personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">