• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

estate executors not reporting financials

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaddijjah

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ga. i'm the sole heir to an estate it has come to my attention that my niece, newphews have taken over as executors without my knowledge and are selling, stealing everything on the estate and not reporting financials. There are other heirs involve who do not know this is happening. How do I protect myself and the other heirs of this estate???????What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ShyCat

i'm the sole heir to an estate it has come to my attention that my niece, newphews have taken over as executors without my knowledge and are selling, stealing everything on the estate and not reporting financials. There are other heirs involve who do not know this is happening. How do I protect myself and the other heirs of this estate???????

First, please explain the contradiction. You cannot be the "sole heir" if there are "other heirs".

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">