• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana Less than OZ and Paraphernalia in NV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

borked

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I am a CA resident who was on a trip to las vegas I had a small amount(>.5gr) on me and my little glass marijuana pipe. I was arrested Charged with MJ Less than an OZ and Paraphernalia. I was sent to jail spent 24hours there, they wanted to keep me there untill my hearing but I had work on monday so I paid the $800 bond to get out.

I do have a medical marijuana license in CA but it expired 2 weeks before my arrest and I wasn't able to get it renewed before my trip..So Im not even sure thats worth mentioning.

Also, My charges never changed but when I was first arrested my bond was only $400 but then it was raised to $800, is that normal?

So my main question is, what am I facing? From the limited info online, about 1600 in fines and possibly 6months in jail? the jailtime is the scary part, and this all seems wayyyyyyy to much for the little bit of medical MJ I had. I am 25 years old.

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I am a CA resident who was on a trip to las vegas I had a small amount(>.5gr) on me and my little glass marijuana pipe. I was arrested Charged with MJ Less than an OZ and Paraphernalia. I was sent to jail spent 24hours there, they wanted to keep me there untill my hearing but I had work on monday so I paid the $800 bond to get out.

I do have a medical marijuana license in CA but it expired 2 weeks before my arrest and I wasn't able to get it renewed before my trip..So Im not even sure thats worth mentioning.

Also, My charges never changed but when I was first arrested my bond was only $400 but then it was raised to $800, is that normal?

So my main question is, what am I facing? From the limited info online, about 1600 in fines and possibly 6months in jail? the jailtime is the scary part, and this all seems wayyyyyyy to much for the little bit of medical MJ I had. I am 25 years old.
Lawyer.. lllaaaawwwyyer.

always always always lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">