• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation Probation in FL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nostalgicd87

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
FL

I'm in a huge mishap. I went to my p.o. thinking I'd be walking out as normal...
I was wrong.
I'm 23 and I peed dirty. This is my 2nd offense (aside from possession of less than 20 grams). I was talking to my P.O. and some other woman (another p.o., maybe?) came into the room and both tried to get me to say names, etc.. and I didn't. However, under pressure from 2 people..I did write down the date and signed of the date of intake. I was mentioning the possibility of a false positive and was never offered a follow up test. She told me I was lying. I smoke spice/k2. It is a synthetic thc. I was wondering if they had abused their power and coerced me into saying that I had smoked even though I told her the possibility of a false positive. I've never been through this before and do not have money for bail nor for an attorney. Now, I wait for a warrant to be issued. ANY ADVICE would be greatly appreciated.

They didnt coerce you if you copped to it. You have the right to remain silent, since you chose to forgo that and confess your sins, it will be used against you.

Not only that, you are on probation. You are already convicted and the bar for imposing summary sentence on you is very low. You wont be fighting this to any real length.

Realistically, you need an attorney to help you work the best deal you can get.

K2 has nothing to do with your failed drug test.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">